Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Forgive me for your not seeing a new post. I had problems with my dashboard not showing up.


Email Marketing.
As a Internet Marketer You have been told that you need a list. As they say the money is in the list.
So Starting out how does one get a list. When I first encountered this need for a Email list the only list I had were the contacts on my gmail account. This meant that I had to seek information on creating this mysterious Email list. Everywhere I looked there were solutions according to the sellers.
I wanted one that delivered results.The one thing I have learned on the net is that these $29.00 - $47.00 programs do not give you the complete solutions. As my Grandfather used to tell me the Best is always the Cheapest. The cheap offers are usually ones that require up-sells.
IN The End You Don't Have A Email List  SO WHAT.

NOW WHAT: I have found a program that solves the email program.

This program focuses on Direct Response Marketing which is what Email is. You want to Build A List of Targeted Prospects. You want to Build A Relationship With Them. You Want To Give Them Exactly What They Want Through Medium of Email.

The Program is Called My Email Marketing Empire  http://m0be.com/alo264/4e10f90e

No comments:

Post a Comment